A PERMANENT FLOOR BUND SOLUTION
Aluminium Floor Bunding is suitable for heavy industrial and commercial vehicles. This heavy-duty floor bunding is fire-resistant and has the ability to accept high load capacity making it an ideal choice for a wide range of sites and applications.
FIRE-RESISTANT FLOOR BUNDING
Aluminium floor bunding is an excellent choice for containing flammable liquids as it is non-magnetic, non-sparking, and fire-resistant. The Australian Standard 1940-2004 specifies that spillage containment compounds must be impervious enough to retain spillage and allow for its recovery. Moreover, they must possess chemical and fire resistance commensurate with their intended location.
- Industrial areas containing heavy machinery
- High-traffic areas with frequent usage
- Areas designated for the storage of Class 3 flammable liquids
- Locations intended for liquid storage
- Wash bays
- Fuel depots
- Parking facilities for transport trucks.
Accessories and Options
- Length: 1.2m
- Width: 184mm
- Height: 30mm
- Weight: 7kg
- 4 x predrilled holes
SikaFlex 11FC Grey 310ml
One tube of adhesive sealant
HI VIS YELLOW POWDER COATING
Full coverage yellow powder coating for high visibility. Suitable for outdoor use.
- Minimum of 15 lengths per order.
CUTTING FOR MITRE CORNERS AND CUSTOM LENGTHS
Cutting to create custom lengths and mitre corners.
- Drawings to be provided by client before cutting.