Why use a Fox Washdown Diversion System/Demand Driven Washdown Diversion Systems?
- Simple to Engineer and design
- Easy to install
- No pillars, posts or any above ground structures to restrict access to the area
- More efficient at protecting the sewer from rainwater, than a roof
- Does not restrict the size of the wash bay like a roof does
- Simple automated operation
- Easy to maintain
- Huge cost savings to the customer
- Watermark Certified
- IAPMO Certified
Traditionally roofs have been used to eliminate rainwater from the sewer system in washdown areas. Apart from the initial costs involved in roofing a large area, roofs are an inefficient way to protect the sewer from rainwater (wind blown rain will enter the area) roofs also limit the the washdown area due to the size and height restraints.
The Demand Driven Washdown Diversion Systems are supplied complete, ready to install.