Spill Bunds are a highly effective solution for storing a wide range of liquids, plants, machinery, and equipment. Whether you require indoor or outdoor spill containment, these bunds offer a flexible, durable, and portable solution that is built to last. The foam-filled sides are strong enough to withstand being driven over or stepped on, and they can be easily cleaned to maintain their effectiveness.
Spill Bunds are perfect for the temporary or permanent storage of drums, containers of liquids, plants, machinery, and equipment that could potentially spill or leak and cause pollution. With indoor and outdoor applications, these bunds offer easy, manageable, and portable incidental spill containment that can be taken wherever you need it.
This spill mat spill containment solution was specifically designed with storage and portability in mind. The bunds can be easily rolled or folded for storage and transport, allowing you to take them with you to any project. With a spill bund on hand, you can respond quickly to meet EPA regulations and ensure that your spills are contained and properly managed.
- Temporary drum storage
- Set down containers of liquids
- Decanting station
- Containment of plant & equipment on work sites
- Storing hydraulic hoses when not in use
- Allows for easy entry and exit by driving in and out
- Simple to set up and take down, making it a convenient choice
- Folds up for easy transport and storage
- Available in standard sizes or custom fabricated to fit your specific needs
- High-quality foam sides offer strength and durability, resistant to punctures, tears, and abrasions
- Resistant to UV rays and extreme temperatures, making it ideal for use in a variety of conditions
- Offers excellent chemical resistance
- Easy to clean and can be reused multiple times
- Heavy duty 900gsm PVC, hi-vis yellow
- 100mmH sidewalls
Accessories and Options
Available in a range of standard sizes or specify custom fabrication
Upgrade to XR-5 for durability and and increased chemical resistance
- Ground mat
Increase longevity and protect against punctures on rough surfaces.