Application: Free standing, pedestal mounted eyewash with plastic bowl. Two GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
Spray Head Assembly: Two polypropylene GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal 1.6 GPM (6 LPM) flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
Bowl: 11-3/4” (29.9cm) diameter orange ABS plastic.
Pipe And Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene pipe covers for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
Supply: 1/2″ NPT female inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve, bowl and spray head assembly is factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment. Full 2-year warranty.
- GC Powder coated finish on galvanized pipe and fittings. Available colours include orange, yellow, red and green.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- HFC Hand and foot control. Eyewash is activated by flag handle or foot treadle.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- G6020 Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 litres) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.