Application: Eyewash with plastic bowl for wall mounting. Two GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
Spray Head Assembly: Two polypropylene GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal 1.6 GPM (6 LPM) flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
Bowl: 11-3/4″ (29.9 cm) diameter orange ABS plastic.
Mounting: Heavy duty cast aluminium wall bracket with corrosion resistant powder coated finish.
Supply: 1/2″ NPT female inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment. Full 2-year warranty.
- GRN Green ABS plastic bowl.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic bowl.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- T Chrome plated brass tailpiece and trap with 1-1/2″ IPS waste connection.
- TP 1-1/2″ OD Chrome plated brass tailpiece.
- G6020 Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 litres) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.